Student Support and Accountability (formerly Student 行为 and Integrity)
Student Support and Accountability (SSA) is the primary office responsible for student support (Student Support and Cares), conflict resolution, and addressing alleged violations of the Code of Student 行为 (Code). The staff of SSA have a significant amount of experience coaching students who find themselves involved in conflict, serving as a resource for student struggling to connect, as well as guiding student behavior prior to, 之后,, a conduct violation occuring. SSA encourages responsible and respectful community behavior; focusing on student rights’, responsibilities’, 公平, 诚实, and personal growth. 学生 are encouraged to embrace the “Sycamore Standard” in how they conduct themselves during their time at Indiana State University.
To submit a report/appeal, 点击这里
The Sycamore Standard
Adopted by SGA in 2002; Adapted Policy Review Committee 2013
All members of Indiana State University will learn and apply essential life lessons related to: self-awareness, 沟通, civility and respect, 完整性, 宽恕, patience and trust. As a member of Indiana State University:
- I will practice personal responsibility and academic 完整性;
- I will aspire towards truth and learning;
- I will foster an environment conducive to mine and other’s health, wellness, and safety;
- I will avoid acts that promote intolerance of individuals or groups;
- I will conduct myself in a manner that brings honor to me and the University community; and
- I will discourage behaviors by others that are differing to these standards and expectations of the Code of Student 行为.
Awareness of the common good leads us to make individual choices in light of how they affect, 或者可能影响, other people and the ISU community as a whole. Accepting certain social conditions allows people, either as groups or individuals, to reach their full holistic development.
Student Support and Accountability
Hulman Memorial Student Union,
Indiana State University
Terre Haute, IN 47809